Looking For Academic Guidance -- I'm struggling a bit

vendredi 28 février 2014

Hello, I am currently hoping to obtain a physics degree, but I am just a little shaken up by my last two tests I took in Gen Phy 2 E&M. I try really hard and would go as far to say that no one in my class works as hard as I do to learn and understand the material, granted I do not attend a school where there are many physics majors, none to be exact. But, at the same time here I am actually wanting to go on and study the subject only to be outdone by Bio, Chem, and engineering majors. I may just be overreacting but I feel like nobody wants to do as well as I do and that feeling you get when you see other kids' test scores and they're better than yours it just really puts a damper on your day. I did get the highest score on last semesters C.M. final so maybe I should just take this and use it to push myself to get a better grade on the next exam. I do not know what it is I expect to get out of this post, maybe just venting a little, but really any advice will help.





0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire