Grad School Decision Europe

vendredi 28 février 2014

Greetings,



I am going to get my bachelor's degree in physics from Middle East Technical University(Ankara/TURKEY) this year. I would like to continue my graduate studies in applied physics areas and especially photonics. Up to this date I have applied to the physics department of the following highly ranked universities from USA, namely MIT, Stanford, Caltech, UC Berkeley, Cornell University and ECE department of Johns Hopkins University. So far I have received four rejection and the two applications from Caltech and Johns Hopkins University are still pending. I am skeptical about these two remaining applications and would like to apply to European Universities. My objective is to pursue a master's degree in an applied physics branch then apply to USA again. Which universities should I prefer over others?



Thanks in advance





0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire