Electrical Engineering vs Physics vs Computer Science

jeudi 27 février 2014

I'm a high school senior and I'm going to tech school in the Fall. I applied and was admitted as an EE major, but I am also interested in possibly getting a degree in computer science or Physics instead. I always thought that EE was cool, but I also would be interested in being a computer scientist or physicist as well.



I've always been interested in computers and started using them since I was 3 and I know a bit of programming and think some of it is interesting. Then again, I am also interested in electronics as well and think they are interesting, too.



I'm not sure what degree to get and I'm transferring a lot of community college classes to a university so I'll have less time to make my decision.



Also, I have heard that computer science and EE majors make a ton of money after graduation, but physicist don't make as much.



I'm not sure what major to pick and I'm going to college in the Fall and I have to make a class schedule accordingly. What do you guys recommend?





0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire