Sketching Region of Integration of unspecified function?

mercredi 30 octobre 2013

1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data

Double integral (The first one is lower bound 0 and upper bound 1, the second one is lower bound 7x and top one 7). of f(x,y)dydx and my teacher wants me to sketch the region of integration. Then reverse the area of integration.



3. The attempt at a solution

So I was thinking about this and trying to figure out how to do this with an unspecified function.. Could I just show in random functions like (xy) or (x^2)(y^2) and look for some sort of pattern? Am I on the right track here as far as the methodology of solving the problem goes?






via Physics Forums RSS Feed http://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=719856&goto=newpost

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire