Is anyone else feeling the same?

mercredi 30 octobre 2013

Recently, I've started to research and look up some of history's intellectual geniuses and watching documentaries about them (such as Einstein, Newton, Michio Kaku, etc. and all of their different theories and ideas) and after a few weeks, I started to find it depressing that I'm never going to reach that level of "genius" (and don't tell me that we're all "special" in some way because, excuse my language, we all know that that is BS). I realize that these are just very few people selected for a higher purpose out of the billions of people who ever lived since 10,000 B.C.E, but I still find it rather depressing, did anyone else ever feel something similar at some point of their life? Or am I just "too knowledgeable/self aware" for my own good (even though I'm not smart at all, I just didn't how to word it properly)?

p.s Sorry if I put this in the wrong section but 'general discussion' was the closest thing I could find






via Physics Forums RSS Feed http://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=719898&goto=newpost

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire