Apply to eng grad school, will bad Phys lab grade affect this?

jeudi 31 octobre 2013

I am currently a senior at a no name liberal arts college studying math and physics. I am unsure about want I want to do in the future, but I am considering engineering for graduate school in the far future. Field yet to be determined.



Last year I took an advance physics lab course and absolutely bombed the class because I bit off more than I could chew in terms of all the classes I was taking. I ended up with a C for a final grade :(*



I don't really want to take the class again because I really didn't like it. Next semester is the last chance I have to retake it in hopes of getting a better grade. My question is, is it worth retaking? Will engineering graduate schools really care that *I bombed one class if I did well in all my other classes? Will I still have a good shot at getting into the top 75 engineering grad programs with this one C? I'd prefer not to take the class again, especially final semester of senior year, because it's a lot of work.*



Just to give you some background, I've gotten A's and A-'s in all of my other physics classes. Similar with math (except 1B and 1 B-). My GPA is 3.72.






via Physics Forums RSS Feed http://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=720123&goto=newpost

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire