New to Physics

mercredi 30 octobre 2013

Hello. I'm currently at the point in my life when one must make a decision on what they want to focus their study on in school. I have recently gained an interest in Physics because of my atheist background and wanting to know more about the universe in which we live. I don't know if I have what it takes to make this my major and, would like to know what you actually will learn? Do you have to be "smart"? I'm 25 years old and to be honest, haven't really been serious about my studies up until now. My math comprehension is not the best but, I feel I can understand mathematical problems if explained to me. I would like to hear some of your opinions. Thank you for your time.






via Physics Forums RSS Feed http://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=719896&goto=newpost

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire