Proteus: Creating a 16*8bit RAM with D flip flops

lundi 30 décembre 2013

1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data

Hey!

I need to create a RAM in Proteus Suite. The RAM should have 16 storage spaces each containing 8bits of data (16*8bit RAM) and the output should be a three-state output. I've tried to create one, but I can't seem to get the hang of this three-state thing, and I think the even the decoders which I have used at the beginning of the circuit are not used in the right way as well.





2. Relevant equations

How should this be working? I get an error: Logic contention detected on net _______





3. The attempt at a solution

You can find it in the attachement below.




Attached Files









File Type: zip RAMD1szemmunka.zip (43.5 KB)
File Type: pdf RAMD1szemmunka.PDF (1.90 MB)







0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire