Length of Work Term

lundi 30 décembre 2013

I will be graduating with an engineering degree (mechanical) in May of 2014. The city that I currently live in is not where I want to stay after I graduate; however, my wife is well established in her career and it makes sense for us to stay here for a year or so in order to save up money etc..



Is it too flaky to take a job in my current city for only a year or so, then move? I'm worried that if I am completely honest with potential employers that I only plan on staying for a year, maybe more, that no one will consider me. On the other hand, I don't want to lead an employer to believe that I am in it for the long haul and then leave on them, potentially burning a bridge and a valuable reference.



What are your guys' thoughts on this?



Thanks in advance.





0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire