How to call built in MuPAD functions from MATLAB command window

lundi 30 décembre 2013

Is anyone here any good with MATLAB? I could do with some help.



I want to use the ellipticF function as shown here. I just want to put in a number and it return another number (the answer).



I want it to work like the ellipke function:



[K,E]=ellipke(0.0796)



K =



1.6035





E =



1.5391



But the ellipticF isn't working like this.



It says I have to use the MuPAD Notebook Interface, but I don't know what this means. Apparently it is possible to call MuPad functions using the matlab command window, but I cant get it work.



If anyone here is good with MATLAB could you please post what I have to type in to get this function to work?



Thank you!





0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire