Physics and Philosophy Books Help

mardi 31 décembre 2013

Hi there folks!



I am new to the forum and would like to thank anyone in advance for their answers as I will not be able to check them until late tomorrow night.



I love physics, but not as much as my niece and I have a gift to give and I think I found the best people to set me in the right direction (possibly with enough ideas for years to come)



Due to her personal interests and recent life experiences I am looking for something along the lines of the "Dancing Wi Lu Masters" but more updated as she is very current on her studies.



Book recommendations for people familiar with the subject of physics at any level (except expert) that explores its connections to the other disciplines primarily theology, ideology and philosophy.



Reasons for selections appreciated.





0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire