Where's my future in Science?

samedi 30 août 2014

I like to think about stuff in new ways and solving problems, and most especially inventing things.



I have been inventing gadgets and contraptions since a very young age and it is something that I do to this day, I just love tinkering with stuff.



Perhaps that is why I love programming so much, lately I have become very interested in physics due to its direct correlation in my day to day life.





What kind of occupations, fields, jobs, would allow me to expand my mind and use my full potential?



I know that if I can get into a field, I am quite confident if giving the right circumstances I could flourish and contribute information to the field.



But most importantly I want an occupation where I can do what I love everyday, that is thinking outside the box and doing what I am really interested in.



As a kid, that hasn't even applied to a college yet I am seeking information from readers such as yourself who have more life, and scientific experience.













Thanks for your help





0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire