Sine graph help

dimanche 31 août 2014

1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data



TASK



So I have this task with opamp and I have Uinput Sine Graph, now I have to calculate Uoutput and write it as sine function and draw the sine graph. I know that this is an inverting OPAMP which means that output signal will be inverted, so I just have to flip this Input signal, right? With input signal the horizontal shift is -60° and when I invert the signal it will be +120°, right? This is the problem, I know how to calculate everything, but Im not sure about horzontal shift of output signal, because my friend is keep telling me its -60, and also more important Google is telling that



Now my solution is Uout = 1.43*sin(104,7*10^3*t + 120)



http://ift.tt/1u1nZx9(0.53*t+-+60)

http://ift.tt/1u1nZx9(0.5*t+%2B+120)



2. Relevant equations



Are google and my friend wrong? Or am I wrong?



3. The attempt at a solution



My Solution





0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire