Probelm with modelling a triangle

dimanche 31 août 2014

Hi,

i am trying to model a triangle in a square cell based on its dimension. However, i have some problem with parts of the code, i think it might be the logic behind my programming or over definition with the code itself.



i have attached the code. the problem lies with the second half of the triangle. I have also attached the basis of my analysis. the problem lies between -s/2 to s/2 of the code. Any hints about the wrong logic of my code or over definition will be appreciated. the cell is a square dimension with 2r1x2r1 dimension.



I have attached the matlab code and the definition of the cell if you are interested.




Attached Images





File Type: jpg 20140901_011337158_iOS.jpg (60.4 KB)


Attached Files





File Type: m triangle_90_deg_surface_step_bottom.m (7.3 KB)







0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire