Error 112 FORTRAN95

dimanche 31 août 2014

Hi,

I'm new in this space, I have a problem building a program with Fortran95 (I'm also new on this). The program it's really easy, I have to make a random generator using RANMAR subroutine here is the code:



program random

use aleatorio; use SAVEDATA

Implicit none

real, allocatable :: V(:)



integer N



write(*,*) "Choose the numbers"

read (*,*) N



allocate (V(N))



call RANMAR (V,N)



write(*,*) "Numbers:",V



call keep()

deallocate (V)

stop

end program random



module SAVEDATA





contains



subroutine keep()



real, allocatable :: V(:)

integer N



integer :: i

character (len=30)::fileb



write (*,*) 'what is the name of your file?'

read (*,*) archivo



open (10,file=fileb, access='append')

do i= 1,N

write (10, *) V(i)

enddo



end subroutine keep

end module SAVEDATA



I've got problems with this subroutine, the other one works! here is the error warning:



Run-time Error

*** Error 112, Reference to undefined variable, array element or function result (/UNDEF)



SAVEDATA!KEEP - in file salvar.f95 at line 24 [+019c]



main - in file main.f95 at line 29 [+031a]



If somebody could tell me something about it, I'd be so thankful.



SPELUX11





0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire