Can someone explaing OPAMPS tasks to me?

samedi 30 août 2014

I am learning about operational amplifiers or so called OPAMPS. And I know how to solve these two examples



EXAMPLE 1 - inverting opamp

EXAMPLE 2 - non-inverting opamp



But how to solve these two:



1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data



IMAGE 1

1. As you can see on picture No1, it is solved, but I need someone to explain to me the logic behind it, because this scheme doesnt match neither inverting or non-inverting opamp. And why formula looks the way it is. Uin = E / ( (r1+r2) / r2 )? If E is Uinput and E goes to +, that means it non-inverting OPAMP, and the usual formula is (R1+Rf)/R1. So thats why I dont understand.



IMAGE 2

This one is similar. The scheme doesnt match to inverting and non inverting opamp, so I am confused how the solution for Uinput is 12,2V.



2. Relevant equations



So if someone can tell me how I can figure out the formula for the first one or the second example, or for any similar scheme when it comes to opamps, I would be really greatful





0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire