Mathematics Graduate Looking to Study Mechanical/Aerospace Engineering

mercredi 31 juillet 2013

Hi guys,



I'm a recent Mathematics graduate and am very interested in starting a career in the private space industry within the next few years. As such, I'm looking to study in the US next year and was thinking of going for something along the lines of Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering. My only concern is that I'll have to start from square one again which is why I've come here for your help.



Ideally what I'd like to be able to do is find a university that allows a science student interested in engineering to complete a 1-2 year fast-track or catchup program, covering core courses which would then allow them to move onto obtaining an MEng or MSc in Engineering, but so far the only program I've found that resembles this is Boston University's LEAP program (http://www.bu.edu/eng/academics/special-programs/leap/), and a mention on Princeton's Engineering and Applied Sciences Graduate FAQ page (http://www.princeton.edu/engineering...tive/faq/#faq5) that you do not need to have completed a degree in an engineering field to apply to the school.



My next step is to phone particular engineering departments and ask them if they have any specialized programs, but before I go down that route I thought I might be able to find some good information here. Any help would be appreciated.



Regards,

b c






via Physics Forums RSS Feed http://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=703724&goto=newpost

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire