Best route to become a quant

mercredi 31 juillet 2013

I am currently at a community college studying computer science/ physics/ mathematics. I am interested in become a quant. What is the best and most direct route to become a quant? I am not really interested in doing one of those financial engineering degrees because 1. I heard you wont get one of those very high level research jobs (I want to continue learning and doing very scientific and computational work) and 2. I really want to get my P.h.D



Is there a way when I am doing my P.h.D that I can tailor it to quant type work? Such as maybe a computer science P.h.D and doing my research on algorithmic trading??? I am looking for a good route to take that will also leave me with many options. Also, what would be the best undergrad degree? I am thinking Computer Science with a math and physics minor because I enjoy Math and physics.






via Physics Forums RSS Feed http://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=703725&goto=newpost

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire