I like Coding Theory - Who Uses it?

vendredi 29 novembre 2013

I am a math major, with several years of experience in the I.T. field. Mostly networking, technical support, server administration, etc. I have limited professional programming experience, though I can learn languages fairly quickly.



I took a class in cryptography and coding theory as part of my major. It was a math heavy special topics offering in the math department. I thought I would find cryptography interesting, and oddly enough I didn't. I was surprised to learned however, that coding theory was really neat. I loved the relationship it had to linear and abstract algebra, and the obvious myriad of applications.



So, who is it that might be looking for experts in this particular field?



-Dave K






via Physics Forums RSS Feed http://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=725632&goto=newpost

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire