Gap year and practicing math

samedi 30 novembre 2013

Hello,



I am currently in my senior year as an undergraduate and plan to apply to physics grad school in a year or two. I feel like taking some time off would help me become more focused and I don't have money to take the physics gre, or to apply for grad school. I also want to explore other options like engineering and teaching high school and need some time to think and explore. For example, tutoring high school might tell me if I'd like teaching high school and becoming a process engineer might tell me if I'd like a different field of engineering. My main issue is I'm afraid I'll forget all the math I learned if I take some time off. Should I practice doing physics problems? Has anyone here taken time off and can you give me advice?






via Physics Forums RSS Feed http://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=725757&goto=newpost

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire