iPhone camera light dispersion

dimanche 29 juin 2014

Hello,



I am working on a project where I am trying to take a photo of paper that I insert into a slot of an iPhone cover that I created with a 3D printer. My goal in this stage of design is to be able to take a photo that will disperse the light evenly across so that the lighting is uniform throughout the photo.



I was wondering if I could get some ideas for the design.



In my first photo, I used a 5 mm thick block of PDMS

Here is the data sheet

http://ift.tt/1x0XXeF

it has an index of refraction of 1.4. I placed the block over the flash and it dispersed the light more.



The second photo is without anything, one can see that the left side of the photo is more illuminated because the flash is on the left side of the camera.



For the third photo, I placed aluminum foil on the left side of the case next to the flash in order to reflect light over to the other side. It seems to be less effective that the PDMS, and it also seems to have those spots on the photo that are undesirable.



Anyways, any thoughts on how to get this to be even across the photoview?





0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire