Observed angular velocity function of object moving in straight path

dimanche 30 mars 2014

Hello, I have been trying to find an equation to represent the observed angular velocity of any object traveling in a straight path x and y distance away from where its being observed, along with the moving objects velocity. My problem is that I am getting a differential equation that in its simplest terms makes complete sense, but I cant get anything out of it. If you all could help out that would be great. I have attached an illustration, with my progress on it so far in the upper right corner. I am needing this for a camera tracking system, where it sees points as x and y coordinates. After calibrated, I need to include its observed angular velocity, and I could include angular acceleration that would be great too! Thanks again for all of your help.




Attached Images





File Type: jpg photo1.jpg (57.2 KB)







0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire