Things that happens simultaneously

lundi 30 septembre 2013

I am studying a book about special theory and I was reading about things that happened simultaneously. For example lets say that a two lights come at position A and B.

After couting we find the middle of AB that is M. There we put a human. This human is going to see two lights happens simultaneously.



Now lets say that this human is into a train. The second human will see the light of B comes faster because he runs with a velocity W at the position of B. So comes more near at B and more away from A. So will see light speed of B will happenes first.





I undestand that logic,but that what I can not undestand is "What is the true?".

I know that you will tell me that both are true,but if we put two mini humans into the A and into the B,both will feel the same time both lights?? If answer is yea,then I think tthat the first paragraph with standing guy is the correct.





Sorry for my bad english. Thank you!!!






via Physics Forums RSS Feed http://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=713516&goto=newpost

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire