if c = 1000 km per hour

dimanche 29 septembre 2013

I'm thinking about speed the speed of light. It is really interesting constant. What would the world (if it ever was), if this value was different? :-) In the microworld, macroworld, in the life of humans, animals and plants ...

Ok, I say the c = 1000 kilometer per hour = 278 meters per second. That's a big difference :-)

AND - all the other fundamental constants stayed unchanged. What now?



Divide it into two options - A) if it happens at the beginning of the world and B) if that happened NOW.

It is very complidated question for me. Can you help me how can I imagine this world?



A) Hmmmm... It is very complidated question for me. The universe may expand even faster than C. This is not a problem. But the formation of the galaxies, stars, planets? Some of them move faster. They could not reach C. Disintegrated of the cluster? And what partiples? I really do not know. Can you help me?



B) The speed of sound in a vacuum is higher than C - can not be spread. And ultrasound, infrasound, gamma radiation, ultraviolet radiation, and other electromagnetic radiation? Movement of supersonic aircraft or trips into space is not possible. People can not understand the time - dilation is evident, adding speed is not apparent, length contraction too. Even at quite slow speeds ages more slowly. What next?



I'm very grateful for posts!!!

And sorry for my bad English :-)






via Physics Forums RSS Feed http://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=713257&goto=newpost

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire