Feeling lost

lundi 30 septembre 2013

Hi!



I'm slowly approaching my time for Uni and since the choice of what to study further will probably shape the rest of my life I am taking it very seriously, but the amount of information and careers to choose from is just overwhelming I thought this might be the right place to ask.

I am sure I want to do something related to the Universe, I just can't figure out what.



My choices so far are astronomer, astrophysicist or engineer (probably aerospace).



I feel an interest towards each one of these but also each one has its own flaws. Maybe there is something else in the field that is more attracting for me that I don't know of yet, but like I said, there are just too many options (and I haven't even started with choosing the University), so I feel kind of lost.



If you could maybe describe your every-day work, the skills and qualities that are needed, or just give a tip or maybe just tell what helped you decide, that would be much appreciated. :)






via Physics Forums RSS Feed http://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=713521&goto=newpost

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire