Zeta potential

mercredi 29 janvier 2014

1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data

I want to be more generic with the question because I do want to understand the principles rather than just grab an answer. Assume AgCl particles were placed in a KCl solution of some molarity. The point zero charge value is known as is the concentration of Ag and the solubility product. This was all used to determine the surface potential.



How would one find the zeta potential of the silver iodide particles given a shear plane of 10 angstroms from particle surfaces?





2. Relevant equations



I literally have no idea what equations would be relevant. Sorry I can't be of any help in this regard.



3. The attempt at a solution

I have no idea where to start. I am not looking for a hand out in terms of the answer. I just want some guidance on how to approach such a question.



Thank you.





0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire