aerodynamic downforce with a twist

vendredi 31 janvier 2014

Greetings ....I'm about to embark on a new racing project.....I am a land speed racer ( top speed on a salt lake surface) in Australia, which I have been involved in for some 15 years. This new project involves taking a sit on motorcycle ( similar to a current sports bike but different) to in excess of 500kph I have most of the design sorted BUT I will be attempting to produce traction via inverted wings/ and or ground effects ...this has never been tried before ( for a motorcycle ).



There are no rule restraints so it is an open book to try anything, the bike will remain in the vertical axis predominately with a small percentage of roll and yaw depending on relative wind direction and velocity.



Not being an aerodynamicist it is a steep learning curve as to finding what has a chance of success....I have ideas and designs of what may work but have hit a brick wall.



Seeking some assistance in moving forward



Cheers





0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire