NASA Engineering Salaries

mercredi 29 janvier 2014

I am really interested in NASA, but after doing a little research on starting salaries I quickly became concerned. If this website is correct (http://ift.tt/1b9cbxK), NASA starting salaries are almost half of what I am expecting from my other potential offers.



Before someone lays into me about following passion, I am going to just say I am being realistic. I am not going to take a 50% pay cut to work at NASA, unless its 50% of a very large number.



Based on first hand or really reliable second hand experience are these figures accurate and up to date? And how long before these salaries become competitive? How many years to 60+, 70+, 80+... Ten years down the road, assuming all other things equal, will my salary be relatively the same no matter where I start?



Thank you





0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire