I Need Some Possible Explanations, Please

mercredi 29 janvier 2014

If you get grossed out easily, stop reading now.



This is perhaps the most awkward thread I've ever started here. But I'm a bit perplexed at what to think of this situation, and I need some ideas.



I go to work very early, since I have a 1-hour commute in the morning. I left this morning at 6:00 am after a routine morning. My husband left shortly after I did, which is typical. No one else lives here, just the two of us.



I came home from work at 5:30 pm, which is about the usual time on days I don't go to the gym. I was surprised to find the downstairs toilet was, erm, full. It was totally clear when I left this morning. The only explanation I could think of was, my husband clogged it and didn't have time to clear it this morning. This is totally atypical of him, he fixes *everything*, but I couldn't think of another explanation.



So when he came home tonight I asked him about it. He was perplexed - he knew nothing about it! I called my daughter who lives in the area - did she come over today? No, she said, she was at work all day.



I completely trust my husband and daughter. They are both without embarrassment about such things, and would "confess" readily and even with a bit of humor.



Nothing in the house is disturbed. Nothing is missing (that I can tell).



We don't typically lock our doors - we live in a rural area. There are people out here, though, it's not like we live on the moon.



From what I can tell, someone came into our house and pooped in our toilet and did not flush. They did not take anything or disturb anything. What am I to think of this?



(Yes we will be locking the doors now, and that makes me very sad :frown:.)





0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire