what can i do to study physics

jeudi 31 juillet 2014

I have a n intense passion is stydying about relativity theories and about recent discoveries about GOD particles and others. I have completed GCE A levels from NEPAL (above INDIA) in phy, chem and maths.

My family had a total financial turn down and i can't afford a quality physics education. I joinde classes in public NEPALESE college with tution fees about 1 dollar per month. here they teach no physics at all. we have to only mug up definitions, there is no research. Besides, the theory taught is extremely mediocre. the degree has no value in international arena.



I therefore quit the college. i just reseach about relativity theories in the internet.Is there any way i can show my talents so that i can get funded to study. if not , then is there any way i can acquire simple training to get to experiments about god particles, and quantum theory, OR can is there any space i can show i have good capacity work under small scientists .. plzz help





0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire