Math Bio Question

mercredi 30 juillet 2014

Hi all, first of all I apologise if my question is not supposed to be in this thread.

I am a fledgling mathematician, currently doing research on math biology.

So, I have an experiment to determine the fate of cells at certain age (see attached fig). Basically, we would like to know if we could find any differences between 0-day old cell, 6-week old cell, 12-week old cell, etc. I am particularly interested in turnover rate (growth rate) of that cell.



Attached is the sample data for 0-day old and 6-week old cell. So, what kind of mathematical model should I use to quantify this data ? I know that the variable of interest here are the age of the cell and time, but I'm not sure should I use the age structured population model ?



Thanks




Attached Files





File Type: pdf fig.pdf (35.9 KB)







0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire