Electrical distrabution question

jeudi 31 juillet 2014

Elecrical distrabution question if I may. I am not an EE and only an avid farmer with a nessesity for electrical knowlage. Here is my question. I am using two unlike transformers with the same values.( 5oKVA single phase 120/240-600V). Starting at the utility pole where I have 200amp 120/240V and a neutral of course. I am intending to abandone the neutral at this point and step up the two hots to 600V. On the other side I intent to step back down to 120/240 and use the centre tap of the transformer to re-establish the a neutral. Asuming that this makes sence here are my question.

Should I ground the centre tap of the transformer? Or should I only ground the nuetral at the ditribution panel?

OR... should I carry the neutral through the entire systeme from the Utility company?

I am concered that if I do this wrong I may create stress on the utity transformer or some sort of induction voltages in the system. Please some clearity on this would be a great help.





0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire