How would I correlate many variables to a few coefficients?

mercredi 30 juillet 2014

I have around 550 asymmetrical sigmoid curves fitted to a function with 4 varying coefficients. Each of these curves represent strength as a function of time and temperature for a different compound. Each compound is made up of varying substances at varying concentrations.



Overall, I have 550 curves of 550 different compounds, 20 substances, and each compound has no more than 7 of these 20 substances. I'm trying to correlate these substances and their concentrations with their coefficients.



If I had one substance at varying concentration, I know how I'd go about finding it's correlation to the coefficients. I'd find the trend of:



coefficienti(substance,concentration)



But I have no idea how I'd go beyond just one substance, and I've got a lot more than two! I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction.





0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire