Am I intelligent enough for Computer Science major?

mercredi 30 avril 2014

I've always had an inferiority complex. In high school, i felt very insecure about my looks and now i feel very insecure about my intelligence.



When i was about 5 and learning to count, my parents told me that I sucked at math, so I am very insecure about my math ability, even though i know that I'm probably average at it.



I told my classmate that i am going to major in computer science, and she told me that I shouldn't because I got a C in calculus (in which I started slacking towards the end). I also have very poor pre cal foundation.



I have no clue about my abilities, but I'm guessing that i'm probably not very good at math or very intelligent. Now I feel very insecure about my ability to hack computer science major, ultimately fail in it. How much intelligence is needed to complete Computer Science major?



My SAT in math was 540 but i barely studied for it. Is that good enough for Computer Science major?





0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire