Classical Mechanics or General Physics?

samedi 31 mai 2014

I'm thinking about being a physics major with a double major in Earth Science. At my college Classical Mechanics is a required course for a physics major, whereas General Physics is required for the Earth Science major. There is an option at my school to take General Physics instead of Classical Mechanics and still fulfill a requirement for the physics major, although it says that that is much less desirable. So here is my question:

Should I forgo Classical Mechanics altogether and just take General Physics? Or should I take General Physics and Classical Mechanics? I really feel like I'd be missing out if I didn't take classical Mechanics, but its just so convenient to kill 2 birds with one stone by just taking General Physics. Any advice? (My career goals are in aerospace and planetary science)





0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire