Can I get some help with my investigation?

jeudi 18 septembre 2014

Fist off, this isn't homework, so...



I'm doing an investigation, calculating gravity, and I have 2 experiments ready, with everything accounted for. However, I do not know some variables for my other 2 experiments.



1. Ball on a Slope.



I am rolling a ball on a slope through 2 light gates, and calculating the final velocity and time it took for the ball to pass through. However, I understand how friction would be a factor, and so I tried to derive an equation that combined gravity with friction, but I couldn't get one that worked.



Could anybody help?





2. Secondly, I wanted to use a Kater's Pendulum, but I can't find any experiments that I could do using one online, and I have no idea how it works. I was just told by my teacher that it is the most accurate method.



Thank you for any help you provide!



aragonaut





0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire